The Light Infantry Club Summer Lunch
at The Wardrobe, Salisbury Cathedral Close
Sunday 9th July 2017
- The LI Club Summer Lunch will be held at The Wardrobe on Sunday 9th July 2017, beginning at 12.30 pm. It will be organised on the same lines as the previous five years, with tables of 10 being put together by volunteers.
If you would like to organise a table, please email or ring either below no later than 16th May 2017:
- Lt Col Chris Topham (email@example.com / 0333 006 5132)
- Captain Ian Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01962 828 530)
- A list of table organisers will be circulated by email later. Do feel free to approach a table organiser before responding to this calling notice. However, if you reply before (or have not approached anyone), we will pass regular updates on those attending to the table organisers, so that they can pick up people as yet unallocated to a specific table.
- Please email email@example.com details of Guests and requested table, if known, you wish to be seated
The cost per ticket online £38.00 (plus £1.60 online payments to cover processing costs).
Any queries please contact Captain Ian Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01962 828530).
NOTE: PARKING AT THE WARDROBE IS LIMITED TO 10 SPACES. DISABLED MEMBERS ARE TO APPLY TO THE RIFLES SECRETARY (SALISBURY) –01962 828501 / email@example.com